Floats into the departments that are following Step Down/Intermediate, Med/Surg, Ortho/Neuro/Onc, Adult and Adolescent Behavioral wellness, Post Partum OB, Pediatrics
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and much more than 100 healthcare that is related from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs a lot more than 1,300 main and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is just a faith-based medical organization that happens to be serving their state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided a lot more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of people surviving in poverty.
Ascension is a healthcare that is faith-based focused on change through innovation over the continuum of care. Among the leading non-profit and health that is catholic within the U.S., Ascension is dedicated to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all the, particularly to those many in need of assistance. In FY2018, Ascension supplied almost $2 billion in care of people staying in poverty along with other community advantage programs.
Just What you shall Do
As a co-employee with Ascension healthcare, you should have the opportunity to provides direct nursing care in a diverse health care environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols regarding the medical organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates condition that is patient appropriate.
- Functions as a coordinator of all of the procedures for well-coordinated client care.
- Notes and carries out physician and medical requests.
- Assesses and coordinates person’s care requirements with people of the health care group.
Exactly What you shall need
- Needed Credential
- BLS Provider credentialed through the American Heart Association www.cougar-life.net (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 times) of hire date or work transfer date.
- Rn credentialed through the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to engage date or task transfer date. Licensure through the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR present home state permit if considered multi-state/Compact State.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Pediatric Advanced lifetime Support credentialed from the United states Heart Association (AHA).
- Diploma from a certified school/college of nursing required
- None needed.
- 1-2 Years RN experience chosen