In the event your household are non-EU residents and also you plan to stay static in Sweden for over 90 days, your family users should make an application for residence cards during the Swedish Migration Agency. The residence card enables family to reside and operate in Sweden if you have right of residence by working, learning, being self-employed or residing on the retirement or any other adequate opportinity for supporting your household.
A member of family is
- Your spouse (cohabiting partner, spouse or authorized partner)
- Your or your lover’s unmarried kiddies under 21 years
- Your or your lover’s kids over 21 years if they’re influenced by you for economic help
- Your or your spouse’s moms and dads who’re financially determined by you (will not affect the moms and dads of pupils)
- Another member of the family that is reliant for you with regards to their subsistence or perhaps is section of your or your partner’s household or you are needed actually to deal with your family user for severe wellness reasons.
Cohabiting partner refers to partners who aren’t married but reside together as though hitched. It isn’t sufficient which you have actually resided together as an example during a tourist check out.
In the event that you meet up with the requirements for right of residence your loved ones have actually the ability to begin working or learning just after arriving at Sweden. They just do not need certainly to wait to try to get or perhaps issued their residence card.
In case your household need visas
Your household have actually a right to Swedish visas them to be able to travel here if they need. They can then submit an application for residence cards after they have arrived in Sweden. Visa applications are submitted up to an embassy that is swedish consulate general in the united states their current address. Close family relations of a EU resident need not spend any costs whenever obtaining a visa to come with the EU resident to a country that is eu.
Each member of the family who’s maybe maybe not a citizen that is eu including kids, must submit their particular application. The proper execution utilized is entitled Application for Schengen Visa, quantity 119031. For details about which rules apply in the embassy or consulate-general concerned, please visit se/en that is swedenabroad.
Just exactly How your loved ones should make an application for residence cards
Each member of the family should use independently. And also this pertains to young ones. They fill in the program for residence card type, quantity 145011, and deliver it in or submit it at certainly one of the Swedish Migration Agency’s license devices.
There’s no cost for trying to jamaican brides get a residence card.
Your household should enclose
- Copies of this pages within their passports which show their information that is personal, picture, signature, passport number, passport issuing nation, the time associated with the passport’s credibility and whether or not they have permission to call home in countries other than their nation of origin.
- If you should be hitched, a duplicate of one’s wedding certification or matching document
- If you should be cohabiting lovers, a document appearing that you’ve got resided together in your nation of beginning
- For the kids, a duplicate of the delivery certification like the parents’ names
- Papers showing the way the nearest and dearest are dependent upon your as well as in just exactly exactly what method you will be related (relates to young ones over 21 years old as well as other close family members).
Just how to illustrate that you are cohabiting lovers
Showing you should submit documents supporting this fact that you have lived together. It could be private information documents or any other certificates saying which you have now been registered in the exact same target. It is also papers showing you have experienced bank that is joint or insurance coverage. You’ll be able to submit copies of bills which can be jointly addressed to you personally, or even each one of you independently but to your address that is same such as for instance phone bills.
Your loved ones additionally needs to add papers showing exactly how the requirements are met by you for residence license. The documents they should submit rely on what kind of career you have got.
In the event that you work, research or are self-employed an additional national nation your household have to enclose
- Certificate that displays that you as well as your family are included in the security that is social in your nation of beginning. The certification must be released by the authorities in your nation of beginning and really should inform you that your household are included in another EU nation’s social protection system. If you should be struggling to get this type of certificate you’ll want to signal a full-coverage personal healthcare insurance coverage which is applicable through your remain in Sweden
- Rent specifying the rent quantity, if you’re leasing your housing
- Certification of purchase in the event that you have your housing
- Information regarding the monthly expenses of the housing, such as for example price of loan and amortisation and any fees that are monthly you have your home
- Payslips from your own companies for the past 90 days, if you should be used
- Certification of any other allowances or any other kinds of income
- Receipts of costs pertaining to commuting across Swedish boundaries, for instance in the shape of a ticket that is monthly comparable.
In the event that you operate in Sweden your household have to enclose
- Work certification from your own manager
- Your final 90 days’ wage specs if you should be used by the hour.
In the event that you learn in Sweden family want to enclose
- Content of the admission certification for the training programme or length of an top additional college (gym) level or more
- Content of the European medical insurance card (EU card) or other health insurance that is fully covering
- Evidence which you have actually enough way to help your self along with your family members.
If you’re self-employed in Sweden your household have to enclose
- F-tax card and enrollment certificate through the companies that are swedish Office
- Your latest VAT records (in the event your business is likely to account fully for VAT)
- Official certification that you will be performing operations, as an example invoices that are using to customers, receipts of bought materials and leases for the operations’ premises.
For those who have purchased a small business procedure in Sweden your household should additionally enclose
- Deed of transfer
- The newest report that is annual.
In the event that you have sufficient means to support yourself your family need to enclose if you are a pensioner or
- Certificate showing that your family are included in the social insurance coverage system in your nation of beginning. The certification must certanly be granted because of the authorities in your nation of beginning and really should inform you that your household are covered by another EU nation’s social safety system. If you’re struggling to get such a certificate you’ll want to signal a full-coverage personal medical insurance coverage which is applicable through your stay static in Sweden
- Rent indicating the lease quantity, if you’re leasing your accommodation
- Certification of purchase in the event that you have your home
- Information regarding the month-to-month costs of one’s housing, such as for example price of loan and amortisation and any fees that are monthly you have your premises
- Retirement statement if you should be a pensioner.
In the event that you intend to live down individual wide range your household should
- Specify into the form just how long you intend to call home in Sweden
- Enclose a bank statement showing just just just how money that is much have actually
- Enclose information regarding share dividends or any other disposable earnings.
Photograph when it comes to res If your household has right of residence they shall be provided with a residence card. Residence cards contain pictures along with your household should look at the Swedish Migration Agency become photographed. This will be performed at the earliest opportunity after publishing a residence card application. To be photographed they have to book an appointment.
Following the choice happens to be made
The residence card is delivered to your target in Sweden. The card is valid for as long you meet the requirements for right of residence as you and your family live in Sweden and. If you have resided in Sweden with right of residence constantly for 5 years you have got a permanent right of residence. In the event your household wishes a certificate of these permanent right of residence you can easily make an application for a permanent residence card.
In the event that Swedish Migration Agency declines the application form
In the event that Swedish Migration Agency refuses your loved ones’s application, they might allure your choice within three months of this you received it day. Information about how to achieve this are located in your choice.